Q.) Where can I buy Banshee Products?
A.) Product availability depends on location. Please refer to our dealer map for more information. If you are still unsure about your options, please contact us directly through our "Contact Us" page so we can assist you. Some softgoods, small parts, and service parts are available on our webstore for select locations (webstore coming soon).
Q.) What is the correct assembly procedure for the new style 2017 dropouts?
A.) Please refer to the following video clip, diagram, and instructions showing the correct dropout assembly.
Assembly instructions for type 2 modular dropouts.
- Apply Loctite to the exterior threads of the hanger retainer bolt.
- Slot the derailleur hanger into the drive side dropout forging checking it is correctly aligned.
- Thread the hanger retainer bolt into the derailleur hanger and tighten to 10Nm.
- Select the geometry setting you desire and insert the flipchips into the frame interface.
- Line the forged dropouts up with the flipchip alignment chosen.
- Apply Loctite to the M8 dropout bolts and slide them through the flipchips and rear triangle and thread into the dropout forgings, but do not tighten.
- Once both dropouts are loosely in place mount the rear wheel in the dropout slots.
- Insert the rear axle from the non-driveside through the hub and thread into the driveside dropout assembly and tighten to torque. (min 15Nm for DT Swiss axle supplied with dropouts)
- Once axle is in place tighten all four M8 dropout bolts to 12Nm.